Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Satchel lust..


(source)

I 've recently come to the conclusion that I need this bag in my life, lugging a huge Canon camera around the place is a serious pain in the butt, and I often don't bring it out for fear of getting it damaged or lost (we already lost our previous beloved Canon in a house robbery!) or just because it's so awkward to carry, but if I had a bag this pretty I would be fishing for excuses to sling the camera on.. just think how much my photography would improve! While I probably wouldn't be able to justify such decadence on any average day, this baby is definitely getting pride of place on top of this years Christmas wish list. Could this be the ultimate satchel? 

8 comments:

  1. One of the pains of having a DSLR is find a nice bag to go with it! I couldn't afford this, but its a beauty. My own DSLR has been broken for a year now, so its either get it fixed or buy a new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a bit pricey, but would be worth saving up for as a massive treat I think, what DSLR have you got? Some of the camera shops can send them back to the company that made them to get them fixed for you!

      Delete
  2. On sunday I saw an elderly man lugging a similar (yet vintage) one around at the swap meet, sadly though he had just bought it....if only I went earlier :(

    xo
    Alex
    http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I hate when that sort of thing happens, thrifting can be such a competitive game! I'd say it made his day though!

      Delete
  3. Ona makes magnificent camera bags. I've heard nothing but good things about them. I'm actually looking to buy their Union Street bag soon. I can't wait to have a bag to lug around my camera and laptop for sessions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh lucky you! You must review it for us all if you go ahead with it!

      Delete